Nathan McCreey and Cassia Beck shoot


These pictures are a mixture between Nathan McCreey and Cassia Beck - Cassia Beck with the shoes but Nathan McCreey with the texture and using black and white.


This photo I choose for a final piece because I love the richness of the colours from the shoe. The beads and colours are the main focus and they are very sharp. They seem rich and I chose to go off the film/vintage look by making it seem more modern and bold.


I used depth of field with this picture so I was focussing on the heel and the leather material and used a vintage 1960's effect on Picnik to give it the film/old-fashioned effect like Cassia Beck.


Using the rule of thirds with this picture and I chose to use this fabric because it's black stiching and white background so using the black and white effect it contrasts the colours more which is like Nathan McCreeys style.


This photo I used some lighting techniques by putting the lamp over to the left so this shows light and dark bits of the texture. I really like this photo because it's quite different and I think resembles one of Nathan McCreey photos a lot as it seems quite abstract.