Heather Edwards

Heather Edwards is another photographer I looked at to link in with my Imogen Cunningham shoot as she is a freelance photogapher speciallising in garden and flower photography. She has published some work on food to which I am going to do for my lighting shoot. She mainly works in colour so I will do a quick shoot outside of possibly leaves when its raining so I can capture the raindrops at the ends of the leaves.
I really love this photo as it resembles Autumn so well. The colours are so vibrant and
bold it makes the picture stand out so much. I am going to do a mini shoot resembling
this with the colours being really vibrant. The veins on the flowers are sharp so I will use
a mode like this on my camera. But I will need to do the shoot with a tripod or when it
isn't windy for the picture will blur.


Again I love this photo because of it's colouring. It's so beautiful. I also think this photo
looks sort of surreal but you have to look at the photo twice to think what it is because
you can see that it is leaves but it also looks like claws from a hand which I think is very clever. The photograph has had those 3 leaves the main focal point and everything else in the background blurred.