ISO shoot 2

This is my 2nd ISO shoot where I experimented with flowers and some landscapes but mostly flowers. I tryed black and white and colour but I loved the black and white effect with a high ISO when it was sunset.

My first final image I am so pleased with as I didn't even edit it but I loved the effect I got from taking it. All of the photo is in focus except the background is a bit blurry but the flower still seems the main focus and to stand out. I used a very high ISO (6400) to achieve this.


This is my second final image and I edited it on the picture below by copying a later and turning the photo black and white then placing it on top of the orrigional colour photo then rubbing out the flower so the colour came through. I used a low ISO so the photo is very bright, I did try a high ISO as I was taking the photo directly in the light but I didn't like the effect it had.


This photo I used about a 2000 ISO as you can see the flower is quite grainy but still in focus. I like the way it looks quite oldfashioned especially in black and white and I also love the shadowing of the flower. It is also quite nice how the bench is dark at the front and lighter at the back.