Radeka Photography Research

Radeka works with all kinds of photography and as I was searching through I realised he did photography using colour which I thought was a perfect idea as the season at the moment is Autumn. His photos always seem very bold, vibrant and warm. His photos aren't random colours together they all mix well with eachother for example different types of greens. He resembles winter and autumn which I want to approach in this shoot. He uses a lot colours and I will try a high ISO for some effects I want to achieve.


Or browns.

These photographs are so warm and vibrant I am going to try to use this for a shoot I will do. I will focus on landscape and colouring. I have recently walked down a road with loads of leaves everywhere and tree's so I will take some pictures of those or even my mums work. I will take some pictures of leaves close up but also do a landscape approach.



With this photo you can tell it has been put on a tripod to get the reflection as sharp as possible and you can tell by the colours and lighting that it was taken at sunset as the colours are very warm. I think Radeka used a small apperture to get as much light in as possible. I will try to do this but with our english weather it will be very hard, so I will wait a bit until Autumn really starts.