Lady Clementina Hawarden

Again another shoot was inspired by The Albert and Victoria museam by Lady Clementina Hawarden. She was born on the 1st June 1822 so her pictures are very old fashion like such as the sepia effect so with my camera natural lighting will be used with a high ISO for a grained effect.


The oldfashioned clothing I am going to modernise by using a long dress such as a prom dress and use modern hair and makeup. But I still want the oldfashioned effect so I will edit the photo on photoshop using the brown and grain effect.


I love the natural lighting used in this image as studio light wasn't available then so for my shoot I might take the photos next/looking out through a window. I like this angle as I think using a landscape or portrait view especially on maybe the back of the model with her dress I think will look very pretty.