Radeka shoot 2 (ISO)



On this final image I choosed a high ISO so I could get the grain effect and I edited it on Picnik using a 60's effect for the curved sides and cross pikniked which gave it a bluey effect. I chucked the leaves in the air which are a lovely golden colour and you can see that they are on the floor contrasting with the green grass.


Why I like this photo is the contrast of the yellow leaves and the trunk is black. Taking it this angle worked really well as you can see all the leaves and stems from the trees but it shows the light coming through the leaves which highlight/shadow the tree more.


This photo was chosen as my idea for the the Radeka shoot was autumn. I found this tree and edited it with a 60's effect which warmed the golden and red leaves more than what they were.