Flavim

Flavim is a website I found when researching ideas and thoughts for my extended project and to be a bit different I am going to use them as my artist research as I think they're are some really good photos on there which I really like and can talk about.


This photo I think is really cute and different as the dress really adds detail to not just the tights and shoes. It goes with the 50's/vintage effect which links with my man made theme. It looks like a wind machine would have to been used for the effect of it moving but also a very fast shutter speed so it didn't blur.


This photo I think is good aswell as the effect of it is very vintagey. The different shoe types and socks is a look I want for my final piece using different types of generations to represent fashion. This photo looks like it has been taken with a film camera or edited to look like it.