Shutter Stock

http://www.shutterstock.com/s/shoes/search.html

This is a website of all different types of shoes which I am using for my inspiration of my shoes and socks shoot. A lot of them use depth of field which I will do in my shoots and try out different angles. I also think it's quite a good base for my final piece of showing different types of shoes and styles as this website shows different types and camera angles.

I like this photo to try out for a shoot of using actually someone with their feet in shoes but also using shoes by the side as I think it looks quite cool. Using different types of colours represent girliness and feminim which is what my theme is (different types of shoes between women and male and age) I also might try a black or white background and try out some different types of lighting so I experiment using this idea but going off in my own way.