Sally Mankus

Sally Mankus works with mixed media installations and sculpture. Her work integrates photography, domestic objects and materials such as rust and carbon. She now lives and works in Shalimar, Florida and her work has been included in newspaper articles, catalogues and publications.




This photograph is such a different cool image as it's a montage of lots of images been put together. I have chose this image as an inspiration kind of image as when I am taking pictures of tights and legs I thought I could do a montage of legs all together with different styles of legs. You could always try this on photoshop with layering but also in the dark room on a piece of fabric mixing photos together.


I love this photo because it's so plain and simple but again I could link the style of this photo with my shoot on tights when editing on photoshop I will use a black background so the tights/legs stand out the most like the hands and white top do. I don't know what the black background is, to me it looks like a black cloth or piece of fabric because if you look around the white sleeves on the arm they look so fine and perfect but also they have the shape of an arm it's self. It's very clever.